PX4 Subcompact has the smallest size in PX4 family which chambered in 9mm and .40 S&W, same as the full size PX4. It uses a tilt barrel system but not the ratating barrel design as seen in standard and compact model. It is designed for personal defence and law enforcement use with a focus on concealed carry.
– Silver Metal Slide with no marking and metal outer barrel in silver.
– Safety lever on slide, which also functions as the decocking lever.
– Polymer Subcompact size Lower Frame in WE marking.
– Short rail mount on the black subcompact lower frame for rail attachment for compact pistol.
– Reversible magazine release.
– Semi-Automatic Pistol with blowback action.
– Quick and simple field stripping like real steel.
– Comes with 3 compact size grips in black (Small, Medium and large) and 3 in pink for user to change.
– Luminous Front and rear sight.
– Adjustable Hop-up system.
– Included 25 rounds Standard Magazine with extended cover and 20 rds Subcompact magazine.
– Compatible with Tokyo Marui / HK3 PX4 magazine.
– Length: 155 mm
– Barrel Length: 55 mm
– Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto
– Weight (g): 754 (gun with magazine), 1250 (with box)
– Colour: Silver (Silver), Black, Pink (Additional Grip)
– Gas: 8KG (134a), 12KG (Green Gas)
– Magazine Capacity: 25+1 rds (Std), 20+1 rds (Short magazine)
– Material: Metal & Polymer
– Bullet type: 6mm BB
– Power (Muzzle Velocity): 300 FPS
– Manufacturer: WE